My French Anti-War Recipe (Rouler une pelle)

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 20:54:49 PST 2003

>From: Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu>
>

>>when is congress going to return the Statue of Liberty?

>How about Americans -- led by Carl Remick, naturally -- organizing a
>campaign to return the Statue of Liberty to France, on the ground that the
>nation has failed to deserve the gift?
>--
>Yoshie

First I would like France to take back the Louisiana Purchase, which, as one source notes, not only doubled the size of the US in 1803 but also "put the United States in a position to become a world power." The beginning of all our woes!

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail