Bush celebrates "Brain Awareness Week"

westrich at miser.umass.edu westrich at miser.umass.edu
Thu Mar 13 07:34:23 PST 2003

President Bush helps celebrate the Society for Neurosurgery's "Brain Awareness Week." I am sorry this note comes so late (I was away on vacation last week) but hopefully we all took the president's example and found some time to become aware of our brains last week.

http://apu.sfn.org/baw/proclamation_bush_2003.html

"And you say, no awareness, swift as gold

Change strange and detour thought more minds with signs of minds on 8 by 10 class when atomic lines You keep a deep thought, bop bought My planet court rehearsal is a must, lust my vital is a point to bust my inhabitants, past.. tense ever since Presidents.. Lyndon B. Jerry, John, George and Carter like Optimus deep silk reflects on a starter Megatron, REJUVENATE!"

Dr. Octagon, "No Awareness"