US, country of dickheads

R rhisiart at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 14 17:21:27 PST 2003

At 06:15 PM 3/13/2003 +0300, you wrote:
>US threatens Russia over Iraq veto
>
>MOSCOW, March 12 (AFP) - Russia could suffer serious economic and
>geopolitical consequences if it vetoes a UN resolution authorising war
>against Iraq, the US ambassador to Moscow warned in a newspaper interview
>published on Wednesday.

and after shrub looked deep into Putin's soul, discovering god knows what. shame on him.

does this mean no more "presidents" like yeltsin? our loss is russia's gain

is "dickheads" a reference to dick cheney?

dick, and his US govt financed attorney, have been fooling around with Whitehouse.org. an entertaining story in case you haven't already spotted it: http://www.buzzflash.com/interviews/03/03/14_wh.html