Russia bans gays...

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Sat Mar 15 00:01:30 PST 2003

At 08:23 AM 03/14/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Russia bans gays, alcohol and drug users from army

No one in the army will be able to drink? In Russia?

And, if I live to be 1000, I will not understand homophobia.

Joanna --- No kidding. Especially considering how widesoread homosexuality is in the Russian army and Russian society in general. Male bisexuality is considerably more widespread in Russia than in teh West, or at least people are more willing to confess to it.