A new bedtime story

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Sat Mar 15 12:31:06 PST 2003

>In any event, Bush is an almost classic tyrant. So, we have an
>arrogant, cruel, egotistical, corrupt, and foolish man who usurped
>power through subterfuge and rules his illicit office as if it were
>his god given right. Hubris in the extreme.

Oh I appreciate your artistic and political insights. Someone who works quite a bit with alcoholics told me that she has seen this kind of grandiosity in sobered alcoholics repeatedly. She calls it a part of his disease. Not quite tied into Greek mythology but another explanation for the personality of the man who is posed to to great harm to millions of people who will be victimized by his inability to know himself.

Marta --