medals

billbartlett at dodo.com.au billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Sat Mar 15 17:35:07 PST 2003

>Scary that you should have to ask, but yes. jks
>
>>You're pulling my leg, right?

You had me going for awhile. I am quite gullible, my bullshit detector didn't go off until the final sentence, but you never can be quite sure about such things. Anything seems possible with that crowd. I've been away from the news a couple of days and the boundary between remote possibility and satirical exaggeration is moving fast these days.

I suppose it makes creating satire difficult too, yesterday's satire is today's US foreign policy. Who can tell what will tomorrow bring?

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas