Wolfensohn spins...

s-t-t at juno.com s-t-t at juno.com
Sun Mar 16 13:02:49 PST 2003

Patrick Bond wrote:
> That was late-era Elvis, right? Stoned, delusional, hedonistic,
> world-weary, devoid of talent?

Unfortunately, I don't have any quotes to back this up, but apparently Bono's got a reputation for this sorta thing. I knew a woman who had worked with a leftish newspaper in Ireland several years back. She said they regularly had to dedicate space to deal with asinine pronouncements from Bono about the conflict in Northern Ireland.

-- Shane

________________________________________________________________ Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit www.juno.com