A Duty to Disobey All Unlawful Orders

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Mon Mar 17 16:49:04 PST 2003

>How they perceive their situation is immaterial. This is strictly a
>matter of logical alternatives. US troops either (a) join in a war that
>explicitly has not been sanctioned by the UN and thus become war
>criminals, or (b) refuse to follow orders and thus get charged with
>desertion and treason.
>There is no alternative "c".

carl, the point is: they have NO way of knowing what is going on here. these guys don't have 24/7 CfuckingNN. and, even if they had it, they wouldn't know about this!

WE HAVE A PRESIDNET WHO IS WILLING TO BE A WAR CRIMINAL. why on fucking earth do you think that the troops are going to buy any of this even if you could get the word out to them!? BUSH himself stood there and said, "No matter what, we're going to invade."

do you think this forwardgarden post is going to convince them that they're war criminals if bush, powell, etc. don't appear to think that they are?

finally, without without active efforts on OUR part to get the word to them, and without active support networks to help them take the steps they need to take, the "duty to disobey" from fowardgardenfest is mindless at best, manipulative at worst.