A Duty to Disobey All Unlawful Orders

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Mon Mar 17 17:30:48 PST 2003

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu>

> > ==================
> >
> > Now, now, Thrasymachus; you know the futility of going down that
> > interminable road.
> >
> > Ian
>
> Even communists deserve to have fun once in a while!
>
> Carrol

Quite. Since Hyman Minsky lefties have been talking., with increasing fluency, about financial fragility. A conjuncture is upon us regarding legal fragility; something the neo-anarchist movement has been bringing to our attention for the past few years. There is still much to be learned from/with them and we need to learn it in a hurry.

Ian