US seeks Russian oil despite widening rift over Iraq: analys

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Tue Mar 18 06:03:38 PST 2003

``I feel like I'm living in the Bizarro World. Russia's dictating terms to the US.'' ChrisD

Don't be fooled.

Spencer Abraham is the US equivalent to the Russian energy Mafia. Remember he's the same Spencer `Pescecane' Abraham who stiffed the California governor when he asked for protection from the Enron, El Paso, Dynergy families. It was Il Pescecane who managed the whole western states deal in electricity and natural gas shortages two years ago.

Carlo --- The head of Russia's state electricity grid Unified Energy Systems, Anatoly Chubais (you know who), wants to use as a model for the company's reotganization... Celifornia. I kid you not.