support our troops

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Tue Mar 18 06:07:30 PST 2003

I'm still curious: how many of you all actually know anyone in the military? How about anyone with a kid or a spouse / partner in the military?

More importantly, how many of you all could suggest options if someone in the military wants to get out or wants to file a conscientious objector claim? I will post a couple options that come to mind later, but I want to see what you all come up first!

It seems a tad inconsistent to expect people who take the Pope and the Dalai Lama seriously to start fragging people. It also seems condescending to fling Michael Albert at people who might, if allowed to speak for themselves, articulate quite clearly how we could support them in situations nice lefty mailing list readers may have no clue about.

DoreneC -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030318/c688febe/attachment.htm>