the empire needs more troops

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Tue Mar 18 14:41:11 PST 2003

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck0" <chuck at mutualaid.org>

> > =================
> >
> > How many people that you've never met are *you* willing to kill to
achieve
> > it?
>
> I'm not interested in killing anybody to achieve it. I ain't talking
about
> *that* kind of revolution.
>
> Chuck0

I know you're not but when you mentioned urban insurrections overwhelming police forces it reminded me, yet again, of how often we forget the law of unintended consequences when thinking of large scale collective action in pursuit of institutional change; something we can't afford to do in a country with more guns per citizen than any other country on earth.

Ian