coalition of the abject and the anonymous

LouPaulsen LouPaulsen at attbi.com
Tue Mar 18 17:02:00 PST 2003

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Mage" <jmage at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 5:42 PM Subject: coalition of the abject and the anonymous

> Barely believable is the list released by the US State Dept of the
> coalition of the 30 willing "nations" (Eritrea, Albania, Latvia etc
> etc); even less believable is the proud announcement that 15 willing
> nations support the US but are unwilling to be named.
>
> No sooner did Denmark show up on the list than -
> <http://www.ulydighed.dk/index.html> - the scumbag Prime Minister and
> Foreign Minister had red paint thrown on them inside the parliament
> building.

According to the BBC, Denmark is providing a Corvette and a submarine!! Did you know Denmark had a submarine force? Who will protect the Faroe islands from the Scots while the submarine is in the Persian Gulf?? Is it some old U-boat from a museum? Who gets to drive the Corvette? Jesus, this coalition is cheap to get into.

lp

Yes, I KNOW a Corvette is some kind of old naval ship they used to have.