coalition of the abject and the anonymous

LouPaulsen LouPaulsen at attbi.com
Tue Mar 18 17:24:14 PST 2003

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Seay" <entheogens at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 7:00 PM>
> Where can I find the complete list of the 30 countries
> that belong to the "Coalition of the Willing"?

Reposted from marxmail:

The 'coalition of the willing' now contains 45 countries, 15 of which are governments which are scared to let their people know they are even in it. As far as I can tell the coalition is sort of like an 'on line petition'. You just sign up. You don't need to contribute any troops or anything. I wonder if you sign up on a website? It'd be fun to sign up with fake names. Maybe they wouldn't catch on. "Five new countries have joined the coalition of the willing: Barsoom, Gondor, Ruritania, Narnia, and Cardassia."

Here are the 29 governments which are out of the closet as US vassal states:

Second-rate imperialists: Australia, Denmark, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Spain, UK

Occupied countries: Afghanistan, South Korea, Albania

Neocolonial governments dependent on US military aid: Colombia, Philippines, Turkey

Counterrevolutionary governments of Eastern Europe and the former USSR: Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Uzbekistan

Post-civil-war counterrevolutionary governments of Central America and Africa: El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Nicaragua

lp