Legitimizing the assasination of political leaders

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 07:09:38 PST 2003

Fortunately, you're not a US citizen, or the FBI would be paying you a visit, and you'd be starting a long a vacation at an undisclosed location without a lawyer. Or maybe that doesn't matter. So watch what you say. The price of freedom is repression. jks

Bryan Atinsky <bryan at indymedia.org.il> wrote:Just woke up to the splendid news that the Americans have begun to fight the good fight for World Democracy...

Upon opening the television I hear that the first thing the U.S. military did was to launch 40 missles on a residence where they were presuming Saddam Hussein to be at that moment. The unambiguous explanation given was that they were attempting to eliminate Hussein.

So the American government has now openly and through its own practice legitimated on the international stage the policy of assasination of political leaders.

Does this mean that it is now a moral and legitimate act to assasinate world political leaders, especially unelected leaders who came to power through democratically illegitimate means...? I know of at least one other leader who fits that mark.

hmmmmmm......