Vietnam Vets Called Losers

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Thu Mar 20 07:53:32 PST 2003

At 07:40 AM 3/20/03 -0800, Willy Greenfields wrote:

>Jonathan Stevenson covered quite a bit of this in
>"Hard Men Humble," his book about vets who stayed
>behind in, or later returned to, SEA.

but those who returned to the states were called losers by vets from other wars? isn't that the question? that's what I was saying would be hard for people to understand.

relatedly, i have a cousin who stayed in Viet Nam. Well, actually, he came home and then returned. Stayed there for a twenty years and returned with his wife, the Vietnamese woman he met while stationed there.

kelley