Vietnam Vets Called Losers

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Thu Mar 20 08:10:36 PST 2003

At 10:04 AM 3/20/03 -0600, Carrol Cox wrote:

>I made a casual remar, a p.s. if I remember correctly. On a _left_ list,
>in a chat among leftists. No one should use such casual remarks as
>serious agitation or propaganda.
>
>I don't remember where I picked it up. I've _never_ used it as an
>argument for anything.
>
>Carrol

as i said, i believe it. i'd just like to know if there's any evidence at all for it happening. i don't think you lie. i don't even think you misremember. i can completely understand WHY it happened, if it did.

i like to know about stuff like this--and it's the only reason i asked.

offlist, i already told reese that he's wrong to expect to come to this list and get treated seriously if he takes the attitudes he takes. i agree that this list should be largely confined to leftist debates and perspectives and that arguing with conservatives/democrats/etc is a waste of time.

kelley