Vietnam Vets Called Losers

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Thu Mar 20 08:37:32 PST 2003

it doesn't take a war for you, though, does it. you define what ought to take place here, geralissimo perrin, no less that doug does on leftbusinessobserver.com.

"eeeew, peeeeuuuuu," sez dennis trying to shame others into cow towing to _his_ view, "look at what an anti-free speecher she is, the hypocrite lefty, she doesn't want to waste her time with conservatives on a list call "left business observer-talk. for shame. see, i knew it all along, lefties aren't progressive at all. exactly what i thought and this list is no different than any other experience with lefties in my life. god, it's good to know something is stable in my life."

the list, as doug points out, is not a free carrier and there are perfectly good reasons for that. i'm on a general politics list. we can't discuss leftists perspectives on that list because we're too busy defending ourselves to actual ly discuss and argue over things that matter to leftists. it is a breath of fresh air to get over here, knowing that i won't have to deal with, say, "i'll bet you supported kosovo." or "now that war has started, to you hope for a quick, decisive, overwhelming victory or not. yes or no." fucktarded questions from a conservative perspective.

there is a need to focus on the issues that divide the left. there are very few spaces where we don't have to deal with assholes. creating that space was doug's goal. ignoring assholes when they show up is _my_ prerogative, just as it's your prerogative to make them feel they're in like-minded company.