which brand of war criminal do you prefer

John Mage jmage at panix.com
Thu Mar 20 16:12:41 PST 2003

from reuters: "The Republican-led Senate unanimously passed a resolution expressing gratitude to the 225,000 troops assembled for the assault and to those who died in the 1991 Gulf War, support for Bush as commander in chief, praise for British Prime Minister Tony Blair as a staunch ally, and thanks to Britain and other nations backing the U.S. effort."

please remember this when they start telling us to vote Democratic ...

as the great artist Max Lieberman said on a similar occasion: "I could not eat enough to puke as much as I'd like to now"

john mage