B-Lo protests, the good, the bad, and the UGH!

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall at union.org.za
Thu Mar 20 21:25:31 PST 2003

Pictures of the Buffalo protest pending...

I would guess about 200 showed up...we heard the speakers and then marched down a few blocks to the Unitarian Church.

Of course the Po-po were in full force (not dressed in riot gear or anything though) driving around and warning us that we were blocking traffic (even though we were on the sidewalk, and waited for cars to go by when we did cross roads)

However, there were a few who wanted to do some direct action, but our very own march marshalls got up in those peoples faces, stopping their efforts. -- sigh --

A bunch of people continued past the Church towards City Hall downtown--I do not know the fate of them at this time... --- Sent from UnionMail Service [http://mail.union.org.za]