Protesters Carjacking?

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Fri Mar 21 07:33:43 PST 2003

I'm not really interested in what passes for his political philosophy or analysis. My question is, what was the extent of militant action of protesters in the streets of SFO?

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Alan Jacobson Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 9:13 AM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Protesters Carjacking?

No, in past screeds he has strongly denounced direct action and in particular denounced the "no business as usual" campaign by UfP and others last week.

That having been said, his column for 3/21 - "Bluff and Bluster" - was excellent, IMHO.

Alan Jacobson