Protesters Carjacking?

RE earnest at tallynet.com
Fri Mar 21 16:31:39 PST 2003

SUV?? Lexus?? Hummer?? Beemer?? Lamborghini?? (Yes, that's a wish surfacing, along with applause.) Randy

She showed off an approx. 1 ft. long

scratch on the side of her car and stated it was made by a protestor's

key. There appeared to be no other damage to the car. I didn't find

her particularly credible but that was just my impression given no

damage to the car other than the scratch, no father present and she

didn't seem particularly incensed, just annoyed at the protestors.

Might this be what Raimondo is referring to?

Dan