Father of dead marine blames Bush... Very sad

Fri Mar 21 19:01:17 PST 2003

http://www.thewbalchannel.com/news/2056537/detail.html

Baltimore Marine Staff Sergeant Died In Helicopter Crash

BALTIMORE -- A Baltimore man is among a group of Marines killed in a helicopter crash inside Kuwait Thursday night.

He is identified as Marine Staff Sgt. Kendall Waters-Bey, 29, (pictured, right), of northeast Baltimore, WBAL-TV 11 NEWS reported. He is based out of Camp Pendleton in California and leaves behind a 10-year-old son who lives in Baltimore and four sisters.

SNIP

The family spoke with WBAL-TV 11 NEWS Friday afternoon and shared their strong feelings against the war. As he held a picture of his son, Waters-Bey's father, Michael, (pictured, left), said: "I want President Bush to get a good look at this, really good look here. This is the only son I had, only son." He then walked away in tears, with his family behind him. Kenneth, the Marine's only son, was with the family.

SNIP -- END

The article is considerably longer, and very painful to read.