Bush gets clipped, BBC apologizes (fwd)

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Mar 22 08:02:04 PST 2003

During the Afghan campaign BBC TV news was broadcasting live over the internet 24/7. I saw a frantic anchor shouting, "Where's my script?!, " during what was in Britain on the tube, the commercial break.

Washington Post via Cameraworks had the ABC pool coverage when the 48 hr. deadline was about to pass. White House staffers were testing the microphones.

"The War Room, " the documentary on the '92 Clinton campaign by James Ridgeway has some great feeds of the candidates in unscripted moments. Best bit, Jerry Brown blasting his nasal cavities with antihistamine spray.

(Guardian Unlimited Observer | UK News | Nasalsprayfor women who ....Nasal sprayfor women who are sniffy about sex Robin McKie, science editor The drug can only be administered as a nasalspray- which isn't good for seducers. ... http://www.observer.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,6903,801165,00.html )

-- Michael Pugliese