Wells Fargo freezing bank account?

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Sat Mar 22 15:10:13 PST 2003

Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 08:18:59 -0800 (PST) Subject: [LAAMN] STOP THE BUSH war machine Reply-To: teachins1 at stopuswars.org

Wells Fargo has frozen our account due to the political nature of our work-- but we will NOT let this stop our work to halt the Bush war machine in his attempt to further militarize the U.S. and the world.

We seek more places in So. Cal., San Francisco, and New York for upcoming Coffee House Teach-Ins. We have completed 23 successful special event teach-ins since October.

Pls respond with a specific venue in mind, and permission after contacting the venue for us to plan the event.

Also, one big way you can help is to place an order for some of our great new buttons or other anti-war items-- with our org at http://www.stopUSwars.org that will help us continue our anti-war work and contribute to building the world peace movement NOW.

Andrew Kay Liberman Director Coffee House Teach-Ins http://www.stopUSwars.org