Elizabeth Cheney - Human Shield?

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 17:13:14 PST 2003

The Asst. Secretary of State bit might be important in evaluating the entire blip from Echo Moskvy:

"Saturday March 23, 9:08 pm (Moscow time) The daughter of US Vice President Dick Cheny, Elizabeth, arrived in Amman, the capital of Jordan.

It's not impossible that the next destination on her trip will be besieged Baghdad. According to some accounts, Elizabeth plans to join with participants in the Human Shield project located at various important sites in Iraq."

So my read, it's not impossible that E Cheney is headed to Baghdad. I would think to check out the "some accounts....Human Shield" part.

DoreneC