One Translation Re: Elizabeth Cheney - Human Shield?

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Sat Mar 22 18:03:06 PST 2003

i've also sent this on to another acquaintance who knows Russian, too. as i note, below, just be/c the translation says its happening, it doesn't follow that it is. nor does it mean good things. it's a win for the admin, i think that's pretty obvious.

headline: Cheney is a blood thirsty dick, even if it means risking his daughter's life.

headline: Cheney so convinced that our strikes are surgical, his daughter is headed to Baghdad to prove it.

headline: Cheney family split, like many families across the US. Ain't this nation Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!