Robocop (Was Support the Troops)

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Sat Mar 22 18:37:07 PST 2003

by the way, we did a peace caravan. i thought it was enormously effective way to increase the appearance of our numbers.

this made me think of something i think would be hugely funny. Instead of dressing like we normally do, why not wear suits and nice clothes? how truly hilarious. if you don't have the attire, then invest in cheap suits from Sally's boutique or wherever, get a cheap faux briefcase, and march.

ha ha ha. i know it'd be impossible to coordinate, but it'd be too funny. not to offend or anything, but dang why do we have to be who we are, why can't we imposter as people these fuckers find hard to arrest and bully?

i see on the news chuck that they're protesting the media. it's time to stop. they are annoyed. throw them off guard with something else. we have to keep on the move, never the same, keep the mother fuckers off guard. we can't be doing the same thing twice. use this internet thingaroo to be as spontaneous as we possibly can.

rally then march. no rally, just march. protest at the media one day. protest at a sports game another. drive peace caravans. have a funeral procession. have a walk our pets in the park day. have a freakin' concert. surely we can have some music, raise money for the iraqis, something. anything.

hell, rent tractors. rent every single u-haul car carrier and drive somewhere towing a car or towing a uhaul trailer. slow, of course.

raise some money, have a funeral at a willing house of worship, and drive to a cemetery on the other side of town. half way through it all, firedrill time at a stop light, get out and plaster your cars with peace signs.