bigger penises

Lance Murdoch MurdochLance at netscape.net
Sat Mar 22 22:43:24 PST 2003

joanna bujes wrote:
>> Of course, now they're going to see a massive upsurge in penis
>> enhancement emails too.
> he, he. So far as I'm concerned, any male that believes that trash is
> welcome to try every single penile-enhancement product they throw at him.

Once I was hanging out with a girl and she said she knew this guy a little that was my friend's friend that I knew a little. So we went to his house. We were all talking, and drinking ouzo (he was Greek), and I told them a story, which was true. One time I was coming home on the train, and when it stopped at the last stop everyone got up. One guy picked up his bag, and out drops a box. Fittingly, the print on the side of it was in massively large letters covering the whole box which said "PENIS ENLARGER". The guy looked around frantically to see if anyone saw, but I was the only one watching him, and I don't think he noticed me noticing him. So he frantically puts the penis enlarger back in it's brown paper bag and scurries off. I then laugh at how, as joanna says, that the idea of a working penis enlarger is "trash" and penis enlargers don't work. "No, no!" says my Greek friend, "they do work!" He darts out of the room, and then comes back with a clear device in hi

s hand. As I recall, it looked like a glass with a pump on the end. He began explaining how the human body has muscles, such as the latimmus dorsai, the triceps, the biceps, quadriceps, and so forth, and the penis was one such muscle. And with exercise, it could grow, not just when it was engorged in a state of arousal by say a comely young Nicaraguan girl, but in a natural state. Then he showed where he had marked off on the penis enlarger with a black marker with black marks and dates like marks on a wall of a little boy growing up when the penis enlarger had made his penis larger and by how much. So until I hear further evidence, I'm now convinced that exercise of the male genital muscle causes an increase in it's overall size.

__________________________________________________________________ Try AOL and get 1045 hours FREE for 45 days! http://free.aol.com/tryaolfree/index.adp?375380

Get AOL Instant Messenger 5.1 for FREE! Download Now! http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promos=380455