The neoconservative dream: a vast post-Yugoslavia

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Mon Mar 24 06:21:22 PST 2003

> Is Iraq the opening salvo in a war to remake the world?
>
> by Robert Dreyfuss

BTW, I have to say, for all the awfulness of the mainstream big lie media, a subsection of the media really deserve credit for ferreting out and then hammering home this story. A lot of it was alternative media, but crucial bits were done by the New Yorker and Harpers and articles in all the mainstream newspapers. It's a story that matters.

Also BTW, even if you know this story very well, I still recommend reading this Dreyfus piece through. There are several little gasp-worthy details as well as an emergent picture of overall madness that is the best I've seen so far, built on the work of those who wrote before.

Michael