YellowTimes censored

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Mar 24 06:31:48 PST 2003

YellowTimes.org - YellowTimes.org temporarily shut down http://www.yellowtimes.org/article.php?sid=1204ellowtimes

YellowTimes.org was temporarily shut down Sunday night. Its new hosting provider shut it down due to publishing "Inappropriate graphic material."

After removing pictures of civilian Iraqi deaths and injuries, along with photos of American POWs, YellowTimes.org was allowed to print again.

There are related articles in the News From the Front section on this matter. YellowTimes.org -- YellowTimes at YellowTimes.org

YellowTimes.org - Pictures of U.S. POWs in Iraq -- Censored http://www.yellowtimes.org/article.php?sid=1199

News from the Front Report by YellowTimes.org NewsFromtheFront.org

The pictures of U.S. POWs and Iraqi civilian casualties has been censored by our hosting provider. Therefore, we cannot show these pictures. They also forced us to remove pictures of Iraqi casualties.

Our site was shut down for an hour until we removed the pictures. You can see the pictures at our affiliate site here: http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0303/S00212.htm To see why we were shut down, visit this URL: http://www.yellowtimes.org/article.php?sid=1204

To explain why we decided to show these pictures early Sunday morning before they were up elsewhere, visit this URL: http://www.yellowtimes.org/article.php?sid=1203