free tickets for new Fox show!

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Mar 24 12:35:54 PST 2003

Special Invitation

We would like to offer YOU a Special Invitation to be a part of our LIVE studio audience, for the premiere of our news driven based talk showŠ.

>From the producers of The O'Reilly Factor, Hannity & Colmes and
On The Record with Greta Van Susteren...

The show will feature the stories behind the headlines: everything from light-hearted, to topical, to controversial. Audience participation is essential to the success of the show!

In addition, studio audience members will receive a Complimentary Continental breakfast catered by, Au Bon Pain, served in our indoor Audience Lounge.

Show Days & Time: Monday - Friday @ 1 pm

(Suggested arrival time is 1hr. prior to show time)

Place: FOX News Channel

1211 Avenue of the Americas

Side Entrance, between 47th & 48th Streets

(Directly across from Au Bon Pain)

FREE Tickets: Call Brent: (212)301-5721

Ticket Requests:

You will receive your ticket reservation confirmation letter, either by e-mail or fax, depending on the information you've provided our Audience Services Department. Your name will be placed on the show day's ticket reservation guest list. Since tickets are FREE, we honor a first come first serve policy.

GROUPS: Please mention if you are from a college, organization or club.

DRESS CODE: BUSINESS CASUAL

NOTE: You will not be admitted wearing jeans, sports-wear with logos, hats/caps or shorts.

NO ONE UNDER 18 WILL BE ADMITTED