POWs

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 12:38:31 PST 2003

> So, what's our take on POWs, both American and
> Iraqi, but esp
> American? Surely no one is happy that these poor
> souls are in Iraqi
> custody, right? Comments? DP

Is this a good question to ask? I am not HAPPY because I didnt want to see these soldiers in Iraq in the first place. Are we to shift the blame on the anti-war movement because they are not "supporting our troops" and may be glad to see some signs of the US forces getting bogged down? No!!! The blame is that of the government for sending these troops.

So, perhaps I dont understand the intention of your question Dennis, but it comes off as the type of question that CNN might ask protesters in order to morally corner them.

Thomas

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"