progress indicator

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Mon Mar 24 14:28:55 PST 2003

> Dick Cheney said shortly after 9/11 that we were in a 50-year war.
> Just thought you all would like the update. If October 7, 2001, was
> the beginning (that's when the bombing of Afg began), we're 2.92% of
> the way into it.
>
> Doug

Not holding my breath on the next electoral getting us out of the narrative of "the war on terrorism."

Oh how I miss the millennium "globalization/anti-globalization" binary narrative.......:-) :-(

What CRRWB are nostalgic for:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/foreign/mearsh.htm

"Why We Shall Soon Miss the Cold War" by John J. Mearsheimer

Ian