Ugly Ugly Ugly

Mon Mar 24 19:18:31 PST 2003

"Defence experts have warned up to 12,000 allied forces may be killed in the battle for Baghdad." I certainly hope these experts are wrong!

-I hope they are right. The evil empire will think twice before -another imperialist adventure if they take so much causalties -(of course, I don´t believe it will happen)

Alexandre, no matter how badly I would like to put the "evil empire" on its back foot, I can't bear to see any more casualties, POWs, and senseless fighting - on either side. Watching this war, and the rapid decline of this nation, is having serious emotional effects on me.