Sports radio - more

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Mar 24 20:42:45 PST 2003

Let me try and paraphrase an exchange I just heard on J.T, the Brick's show.

Woman caller asks J.T. why people are still protesting.

The gist of the exchange boiled down to the fact that the Iraqi resistance confirmed the reasons for going to war.

J.T. claimed that the US respects the Geneva Convention.

"If we don't take care of them now, and they get nuclear bombs by 2008, we'll be real sorry by then"

Snippets:

"These actions (alleged executions of US soldiers) demonstrates why the US has to go out in the world to make it better. This war is going to last 50 years folks and we're just now getting warmed up!"

Chuck0