CNBC

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Tue Mar 25 06:08:24 PST 2003

Eric Dorkin:

"I look at FOX as America's official state run news service........"

As do we all. The Murdochites are in full roar, from FOX to that lively Australian Zionist daily (occupying a small patch of lower Manhattan), the NY Post. The adjectives, both pro-war and "anti-appeasement," are running in threes and fours, overwhelming the nouns and beating them to the ground.

The Murdochites are a vile bunch (and I'm uncertain how many of them have served in the military), but taken at a distance they do provide a raw form of entertainment -- Beckett's tramps in a three-ring environment, tossing excrement in all directions and cursing those who don't applaud the act.

DP