Wow!

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall at union.org.za
Tue Mar 25 21:07:50 PST 2003

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 04:52:35 +0000

"Carl Remick" <carlremick at hotmail.com> quotes:

> [And need it be said, the US isn't winning hearts and
> minds elsewhere in the Arab world either. From the NY
> Times:]

And the New Zealand Herald is reporting that Syrians and Iraqi's living in Jordan are returing to Iraq to fight the US led coalition "by the busload"--no exact figures were given--and I'd like to repeat once more the report from the English language German newscast which reported that the very existance of the Jordinian king was on the brink of being overthrown--although I might add that it was the only source I heard state that. A more targeted approach to getting news about Jordan ( http://www.jordandaily.com/ ) doesn't mention this at all --- Sent from UnionMail Service [http://mail.union.org.za]