If this is true, hot damn

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Wed Mar 26 09:35:47 PST 2003

That story fits right in with the other story circulating on the Internet, that Cheney's daughter is going to the Middle East to be a human shield (amazingly enough, somebody actually asked about that in this morning's military press briefing).

Jim F.

________________________________________________________________ Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit www.juno.com