Perle

Jeet Heer jeet at sturdynet.com
Wed Mar 26 11:14:54 PST 2003

Perle's ties to Hollinger came out in an article in the New York Sun, which attacked Seymour Hersh and stated that Perle was planning on launching a lawsuit in London. At the end of the article, whose author only interviewed people friendly to Perle, it mentioned that, by the way, Perle sits on the board that owns this newspaper. What a coincidence! Kissenger also sits on the board of Hollinger. When I was working at the National Post and it was owned by Conrad Black, I noticed how reluctant people were to print anything remotely critical of Kissenger. Although to be fair, after Black sold the paper, they did run a favourable movie review I ran of a documentary focusing on Kissenger's war crimes. Jeet

----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 10:44 PM Subject: Perle