Gary Hart: Code Red is coming

Wed Mar 26 13:39:55 PST 2003

For California LBO'ers....

Just called Gov. Davis' office to see how they plan to handle code red... Awaiting a call back from his Advisor on Security, George Benson. I believe each state has some flexibility in how they implement the law, but I'll see if I can dig up some details and post those here when I find them.

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com] On Behalf Of loupaulsen at attbi.com Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 1:22 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Gary Hart: Code Red is coming

> "Don't be surprised if in the coming hours or days we go to Code Red,"

> Hart said this morning in Washington. "It is almost inevitable."

Isn't Code Red where they fucking shoot you if you step outside your house? I'm not joking. I read stuff from New Jersey and Connecticut where they said if it goes to Code Red, everyone stay inside - the only one outside is the terrorist.

lp