Leftists in the USA, Israel, and Japan

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 21:49:09 PST 2003

--- Brad Mayer <bradley.mayer at sun.com> wrote:
> (third weekend in a row), of about ~100,000, I made
> a point of observing
> the entire line of march, and I found that the most
> disciplined, well
> organized contingent was the Korean led group. They
> assigned people to
> keep their group together and compact

Excuse me, but the whole ANSWER march was like a stroll in the park. I went on a breakaway march that was NOT a stroll in the park. What is the importance of behaving in such a disciplined manner as the above mentioned Korean contingent, especially at a march that is a stroll in the park?

-Thomas

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"