kids firing at Marines

R rhisiart at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 27 11:05:20 PST 2003

a very small taste of vietnam. the next move is for kids, with explosives strapped to their backs, to walk over to angloamerican soldiers like they were long lost buddies. and blow them up. when this starts, the soldiers shoot every kid in sight that gets close enough to do damage, whether or not the kid is carrying explosives or flowers.

the results of having to kill kids, for the information of "support our troops" assholes, is that our soldiers bear the mental and emotional scares of killing cute kids for the rest of their lives. in vietnam, it was survival, as it always is in war. when soldiers get home, it's a horrible nightmare, raising the question "how could i ever have done such a thing?" i know, because i've worked in mental health settings with guys carrying these and other psychic burdens the average american asshole can't begin to comprehend.

not to mention, killing like this is a violation of international law and can get one brought up on charges before the international criminal court that recently went into action.

support the troops: get them the fuck away from situations like this. they only get worse.

war sucks big time.