Q&A

s-t-t at juno.com s-t-t at juno.com
Thu Mar 27 12:10:29 PST 2003

Dategirl wrote:
> I have to say, more than anything else you wrote, the thing that
> chapped me most was the whole "I'm an asshole" disclaimer. I'm
> gonna put out the eye of the next load who tries that one on me. It's
as
> though any kind of noxious behavior you come up with can be excused
> because hell, we've been warned. Der. Be a grown-up. If you're a
> scumbag, then either quit it or go live a life of solitude elsewhere.

To disclaim is not to excuse. Wow, she's good.

Does any one else get to see the sitcom Coupling? At first glance, it's a British knock-off of Friends. Then you watch it, and it's got an edge, thus making it the anti-Friends. It is, for once, a dating sitcom that gives proper weight to the plague of doubts and insecurities.

-- Shane

________________________________________________________________ Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit www.juno.com