petition

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Thu Mar 27 15:57:22 PST 2003

I signed the early draft of this before someone wrote in the "hierarchies" paragraph and omitted ableism.... unfortunately the power was out in my neighborhood this a.m. but even so, I did not get the final draft in time to review it and make a change. Albert says he sent it out six times. I did get it once but not in time to make the change. I know that it takes lots of work to get a group consensus on something but I am sure not happy about ableism being left off. Marta

ableism should have been after racism. -- Marta Russell Los Angeles, CA http://www.disweb.org