breaking - perle resigns

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 16:58:27 PST 2003

>eom

End of Bush? Is it all starting to unravel?

Looking at the military talking heads on the news the last couple of days, I've gotten the impression that the Pentagon has shored up its blame defenses in the event Iraq becomes more catastrophic. I've also gotten the impression that the Pentagon's locked-and-loaded fingers of blame are pointed in the direction of Donald Rumsfeld's office. I wonder if Rumsfeld's taken preemptive action with a precision strike on Perle.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail