Chris Sciabarra on Iraq (was Re: Ayn Rand sez: Death of Civilians Should Not Hinder War Effort)

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Thu Mar 27 17:02:14 PST 2003

See:

www.solohq.com/Forum/messages/32/473.shtml?1047039330#POST2939

www.solohq.com/Forum/messages/32/473.shtml?1047039330#POST2940

http://coldfury.com/reason/comments.php?id=P329_0_1_0

http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind0303&L=hayek-l&F=&S=&P=5362

Oh yes, Chris does call himself an Objectivist, although most of the so-called orthodox Objectivists like Len Peikoff and his crowd don't regard him as being the genuine article, because he talks too much about dialectics, which makes them mighty uncomfortable. Also, Chris hardly agrees with Doug's Randite friend concerning the war with Iraq.

Jim F.