IRAQWAR.RU 3/27

martin schiller mschiller at pobox.com
Thu Mar 27 21:47:07 PST 2003

>What's the big deal with research into gravitational fields? Am I
>missing something. Shit, we were creating artificial gravitational
>fields using superconductive materials when I was in engineering school
>during the mid-80's.

I suspect that the issue here is a universal suspicion that the gov suspended above ground testing of nukes and moved to underground testing in order to study the relationships between disturbances to the earths crust and magnetic flow and gravitation (and perhaps subsequent effect on weather). A conspiracy between the universal powers of gravity and evil.