The Innate Goodness of Brits

Chris Brooke chris.brooke at magdalen.oxford.ac.uk
Fri Mar 28 07:21:02 PST 2003

This is a good time to recall David Omissi¹s article in the Guardian in 1991 describing the British gas attacks on Iraqi Arabs in 1920 and Winston Churchill¹s 1932 attempt to drop gas bombs on the Kurds.

Carl Remick posted it to the list in October 2001, and it¹s even more pertinent today. <http://nuance.dhs.org/lbo-talk/0110/3308.html>

Chris