IRAQWAR.RU 3/27

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Mar 28 07:36:15 PST 2003

topp8564 at mail.usyd.edu.au wrote:

>To my mind, not reporting casualties is a very reckless gamble on a
>quick sharp
>war that has already not happened, and based on fairy tale notions about post
>war Iraq.

...which would be perfectly consistent with the way the Bush regime has run the war so far, with all their magical expecations of a "cakewalk," as well as everything else they do, wrapped in secrecy, lies, and happy talk. They said they had the Security Council vote locked up only a few days before they were proven wrong.

Doug